|Home||» Products||» Industrial Chemicals & Minerals||» Magnesium Sulphate|
Magnesium sulphate is an inorganic salt (chemical compound) containing magnesium, sulphur and oxygen, with the formula MgSO4
It is a trace element in mineral mixtures and also used in agriculture.
Specifications : Dried Powder : Mg =9.6% , MgO =16%
Packing:50 Kg Bag
- A Source of Magnesium
- Magnesium sulfate is highly soluble in water.
- To increase the ionic strength prevents some of the temporary skin wrinkling
- Magnesium sulfate is used as the electrolyte to prepare copper sulfate
In Gardening and other Agriculture, magnesium sulfate is used to correct a magnesium or sulfur deficiency in soil.
- It is most commonly applied to potted plants, or to magnesium-hungry crops
- The use of magnesium sulfate as a magnesium source for soil does not significantly change the soil pH.